Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- Yield: 3½ dozen
- 1 (18¼ oz) devil's food cake mix with pudding
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup graham crackers, broken into pieces (not crumbs)
- Combine first 3 ingredients, and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Stir in chocolate morsels, marshmallows and graham cracker pieces.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Cool cookies on cookie sheets 5 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.