Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes about 3 dozen cookies
- 36 Hershey's Kisses chocolates or Hershey's Hugs chocolates
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup Hershey's cocoa
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 can (16 oz) vanilla ready-to-spread frosting (or make your own)
Vanilla frosting Edit
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Remove wrappers from Hershey's Kisses chocolates.
- Beat butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Add flour, Hershey's cocoa, baking soda and salt alternately with milk, beating until well blended.
- Cover; refrigerate dough about 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
- Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
- Spread frosting onto cookies, leaving ½-inch around outer edge unfrosted.
- Place Hershey's kisses chocolates in center of each cookie.