- Butter baking pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches.
- Stir milk and chocolate chips in 2-quart casserole; add chocolate.
- Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave until chocolate is melted and mixture can be stirred smooth, about 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Spread mixture evenly in pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.