Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Grandma's Casseroles, page 17
- Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 35 minutes | Stand Time: 10 minutes
- Makes 8 servings
- 10 to 12 slices Italian bread, about ½ inch thick
- ⅔ cup (about 5 ounces) sharp cheddar light cold pack cheese food, softened
- 1⅓ cups French's ® French fried onions
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- ½ cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons French's ® Zesty Deli mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- Grease 3-quart baking dish.
- Spread bread slices with cheddar cheese.
- Arrange slices in a single layer in bottom of prepared baking dish, pressing to fit.
- Layer French fried onions, broccoli and Swiss cheese over bread.
- Beat together eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in medium bowl until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture over layers.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake 35 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean (cover loosely with foil near end of baking if top becomes too brown).
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve.