Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings
- 4 cups blueberries
- ¾ cup grape juice
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 cups strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a skillet.
- Bring to a boil, boil until blueberries have almost broken apart.
- Remove from heat, stir in strawberries.
- Cool 15 min.
- Puree in blender.
- Press through a fine mesh strainer set over a bowl.
- Whisk in yogurt and vanilla until blended.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Put two 1 quart plastic containers with lids in freezer.
- Freeze 4 cups mixture in ice cream maker following manufacturers directions, until soft set.
- Spoon sherbet into 1 container from freezer, put in freezer.
- Pour remaining mixture into ice cream maker, freeze until soft set, then spoon into other cold container.
- Put in freezer.
To serve Edit
- Soften slightly at room temp.
- Put scoops into dessert bowls, add berries and a dollop of yogurt drizzled with honey.