Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Williams Estate in Tyler, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ice ring (see below)
- 2 packets frozen strawberries in syrup thawed
- 15 ounces cream of coconut
- 48 ounces cranberry juice cocktail chilled
- 2 cups light rum
- 32 ounces club soda chilled
- Prepare ice ring in advance.
- In blender puree strawberries and cream of coconut until smooth.
- In large punch bowl combine strawberry mix,cranberry juice and rum.
- Just before serving add club soda and ice ring.