Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fried chicken with preserved black beans
- Cut chicken into small bite pieces, chop green and red pepper.
- Cut spring onion into short stalks, press garlic braids.
- Whisk egg, add chicken chunks and 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Add 1 tbsp of corn flour and some pepper, mix well.
- Heat wok with plenty of oil, deep fry chicken chunks until golden, dish up.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil, add garlic, green and red pepper, stir fry.
- Add preserved beans, stir fry again, then add chicken, stir fry well.
- Pour in seasoning, add wine finally, dish up and serve.