Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cut chicken into serving pieces and pat dry.
- Combine onion, garlic, lemon juice, salt, ginger, fenugreek, cardamom, nutmeg, and butter or niter kebbeh in a saucepan.
- Simmer two to three minutes.
- Add the water, wine, berbere sauce, and paprika.
- Cook briskly for three to five minutes or until sauce is the consistency of cream.
- Add the chicken pieces.
- Cover tightly and simmer 15 minutes.
- Pierce eggs with tines of a fork and add to the pan.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes more, or until chicken is tender.