Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is what I made last year for Thanksgiving and it was a big hit with the family. It made a ton but we fed close to 25 people on it. This is a great recipe for large group gatherings. Oh yeah, this is definitely not for somebody that wants to watch their weight!
- Contributed by Dorie at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 3 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 cup regular milk
- 2 cups half and half
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- 1 pkg. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. colby cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan
- 1 block Monterey jack cheese
- ½ block Velveeta
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Melt butter and add cooked pasta.
- Add eggs and onion.
- Spray casserole dish.
- In saucepan combine rest of ingredients (except cheeses).
- Stir constantly bringing to a boil.
- Continue stirring while bubbling until very thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheeses until melted.
- Add to pasta and stir well.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 – 30 minutes or until brown.