Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Doogh, or dough, is a Persian yogurt drink. Carbonated doogh is a popular soft-drink in Iran.
- This recipe was provided by Persiancity.com
- Original recipe
- one glass yogurt
- 2-3 glasses water
- 1 teaspoon dried mint
- 1 teaspoon dried pennyroyal (optional)
- black pepper (optional)
- Beat yogurt until it flows smoothly.
- Add mint, pennyroyal, salt, and black pepper, and mix well.
- Add water to yogurt gradually and mix as you add. The quantity of water can be adjusted to obtain the desired density.
- Place in the frig for a few hours.
- Mix again before drinking.