Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
White gourd soup with laver
- 400 g white gourd
- 30 g dried shrimp dry shrimp]]
- some laver
- 3 slices ginger
- ½ tbsp yellow wine
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- a stalk chopped spring onion
- Peel white gourd and remove seeds, cut into large dices.
- Soak dry shrimps by hot water for 10 minutes.
- Heat pot with approx. 1 liter with diced white gourd in high heat.
- Add dry shrimps, ginger and wine, boil in middle heat for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and stir well, pour into large bowl, add sesame oil.
- Tear laver into small piece, sprinkle on soup together with chopped spring onion.