White gourd soup with laver
- 400 g white gourd
- 30 g dried shrimp dry shrimp]]
- some laver
- 3 slices ginger
- ½ tbsp yellow wine
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- a stalk chopped spring onion
- Peel white gourd and remove seeds, cut into large dices.
- Soak dry shrimps by hot water for 10 minutes.
- Heat pot with approx. 1 liter with diced white gourd in high heat.
- Add dry shrimps, ginger and wine, boil in middle heat for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and stir well, pour into large bowl, add sesame oil.
- Tear laver into small piece, sprinkle on soup together with chopped spring onion.