- 1 c. Kikkoman soy sauce
- 3 c. water
- 2 T. vinegar
- jigger of whiskey
- 2 T. Sugar
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. powdered ginger
- Place all ingredients in blender or processor.
- Marinate meat overnight.
- The thinner the meat, the less time you need to marinate.
- Beef or Chicken work well with this.
- Drain meat, broil to desired doneness.
- Works with about 3 lb.steak, more or less Chicken, depending on parts.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.