Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs. Chicken or Beef
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1-2 cups tomato juice or water
- 3-4 tomatoes, seedless
- 2 large onions
- salt or Maggi cube
- 1 1/2-1 3/4 cups smooth Peanut butter
- 2 fresh hot peppers or 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 small Eggplant, carrot, Potato or cabbage (as you want-maybe all!)
- 3-4 cups rice
- Heat 1 cup cooking oil in a 2-3 quart pot.
- Brown 2 lbs. of Chicken (or cubed Beef) in oil
- Add 1 cup water or tomato juice.
- Add salt or a Maggi cube.
- Cook 15–20 minutes.
- Grind together 3-4 seedless tomatoes with 2 large onions and 1 teaspoon of ground/dried hot red peppers.
- Add this to Chicken/Beef & enough water or tomato juice to make 6 cups. (For hot stew add 2 hot peppers).
- Add 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups smooth Peanut butter and 2 tablespoons of tomato paste & continue cooking.
- Ten minutes before Chicken appears cooked add sliced, unpeeled Eggplant (or carrots, potatoes or chunks of cabbage if you like).
- Cook Chicken/Beef until tender & the oil rises on top.
- Serve over rice.