Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb black beans
- 6 cups water
- 1 lb Ham
- 1 lb Pork loin, cubed
- 3/4 lb hot Italian Sausage
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon orange zest
- Soak beans overnight; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 Combine all ingredients in Dutch oven.
- Bring to boil, uncovered, on stove top.
- Cover and transfer to oven.
- Bake 90 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake another 30 minutes.
- Cool overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove fat and reheat.