Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 2 dozen cookies, depending on size.
- Cream Sugar and butter in a medium-size bowl.
- Beat in eggs, then flour and lemon peel.
- Knead gently together.
- Don't overwork the dough, but make sure it's consistent.
- Chill dough for 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out dough with rolling pin.
- Cut into shapes and place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake until tops get pinkish-brown, about 8 minutes.