Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4.
- 1 (20 oz) can Dole pineapple slices
- 2 whole chicken breasts, split
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 – 4 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- grated peel from 2 limes
- Drain pineapple, reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
- Rub chicken with garlic; sprinkle with salt.
- Broil or grill chicken until cooked through.
- Combine reserved pineapple juice, honey, lime juice, soy sauce and cornstarch in saucepan.
- Cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Add pineapple to sauce.
- Cook until heated through.
- Spoon sauce and pineapple over chicken.
- Sprinkle with lime peel.