- Slice eggplant ½ cm thick, wash and drain water, and wipe out with papper towel.
- Mix turmeric,chilli,coriander, salt (less than ¼ tsp) to eggplant.
- Use hand for better mixing.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Fry eggplants until both sides are golden brown.
- Beat yogurt adding salt, black pepper, garlic, cumin,and two tablespoon of water.
- Arrange fried eggplant in a dish and pour yogurt mixture over eggplant.
- Make sure eggplants are covered with yogurt.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for few hours and then serve.
- It can be made early.
- This dish can be served with polau or biriyani.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.