Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 very ripe banana or a large jar of baby food fruit, any flavor
- 1 x 16 ounce container vanilla yogurt
- 1 tbsp whole wheat flour
- Mix the peanut butter, honey, and fruit together until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt and flour, mix well.
- Add the fruit mixture to the yogurt and blend together.
- Keep cold in refrigerator.
- Use this dip to coat or dip biscuits and treats into.
- Allow treats to chill in refrigerator until coating is set and firm; this prevents big messes!.