Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- ½ cup tomato paste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 mushrooms (sliced)
- ¼ cup sun-dried raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Knead it for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Roll out on a pizza pan and put in preheated oven for 25–30 minutes.
- Put back in oven at 200°F for 10 minutes then let cool for 5 minutes.