Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 large vita bones
- half cup cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons Peanut butter
- 1 tsp fish oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 quick shake baking powder
- 1 packet yeast
- 6oz container cheeze wiz
- Use pie roller to flatten vita bones to powder.
- Combine ingredients (except Cheese wiz) in large mixing bowl. Let rise.
- Cook at 325 for 12 minutes.
- Fill centers with Cheese wiz.
- Serve hot.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!