Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Finely choped green beens
- 1 Grated Apple
- 1/2cup Veggie oil
- 7tbWater with boilian
- 1/2 Baccon bits
- Preheat oven ot 400.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl.
- Roll out doe(1/4 inch thick and cut out with a cookie cutter.
- Bast them with some extra boilian and place them into the oven.Let them cook for about 10–15 minutes or until Cheese looks oranger.
- After cooking bast them again and let them cool.
- Store in a plastic bag or fridge
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!