Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 1 cup raw rice
- 1½ quarts water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup x 2.5 cm pieces of Swiss chard
- 1 spring baby cabbage chopped finely
- ½ cup cooked meat or chicken chopped
- ½ teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- ½ teaspoon tamari sauce
- ½ tablespoon sesame seed oil
- Boil rice and water in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Turn down heat and simmer rice, cover it and let it simmer during 30 minutes.
- Heat up vegetable oil in a large skillet and then add in the Swiss chard and spring baby cabbage and stir fry these during 1 – 2 minutes.
- Put these stir fried vegetables into the pan with rice.
- Add in the chopped meat or chicken, ginger, tamari, and the sesame seed oil.
- Turn up the heat and bring rice mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Turn heat down and cook during 20 – 30 minutes more.