That's a Korean dog meat recipe
- 10 lbs of Danny Boy (fat boy)
- 500 g of gravy
- 20 g of green onion
- 10 g of a leek
- 10 g of perilla leaves
- 100 g of taro stalk soaked in water
- 8 g of salt
- 2 g of mashed garlic
- 3 g of perilla
- 2 g of red pepper
- 2 g of mashed ginger
- a little amount of pepper
- After boiling the meat with gravy and stalk of taro for some time, boil again after putting vegetables and other ingredients into it.
- Before eating, sprinkle pepper on it and put into an earthen bowl.
- The stalk of taro is to be kept in cold water one or two days to get rid of its smell and taste.