Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 10 hard boiled eggs
- 2 small baby cabbage chopped finely
- 1 ½ cups chopped parsley or dill
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ cups Dijon mustard
- 3 – 5 slices of bread cut into bite size pieces
- Start by peeling the hard boiled eggs and cut them into small wedges, then put them into a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the baby cabbage, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Then, pour this sauce over the eggs.
- Spread the bread pieces on the dog's plate and put the egg mixture over the bread.
- If there are leftover put them in the refrigerator for no longer than a day.