Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 1 tablespoons non-salted butter
- 1 small baby cabbage, chopped finely
- 1 sprig parsley
- 1 cup chopped beef or chicken livers
- ¼ teaspoon marjoram
- ground black pepper
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 egg, beaten
- chicken stock (look up directions for preparation)
- Melt the butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Put in the small baby cabbage, and parsley and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Put this mixture into a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, moisten the bread crumbs with ¼ cup of hot water, or just enough to make it pasty.
- Mix bread crumbs into the liver and vegetables.
- Add in the egg next and mix it all well.
- Cover and let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes so that it hardens a bit.
- Moisten your hands with water or a little bit of oil and form dumplings into about 3 liters of boiling stock or broth and cook, uncovered for about 25 – 30 minutes.