Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 1 cup cornmeal
- ½ cup oatmeal
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock (look up directions for preparation)
- 1 cup boiled chicken, cut up into small pieces
- ¼ cup thinly chopped baby cabbage
- ½ teaspoon ground thyme
- ground black pepper
- vegetable oil or butter for frying
- Use a pot and combine the cornmeal, oatmeal and chicken stock.
- Cook these things in boiling water for approximately 30 minutes.
- Add in the chicken, baby cabbage, thyme, salt, and pepper to taste, stir all this well.
- This mixture should be quite thick.
- Grease a bread pan and pour in the cornmeal combination.
- Smooth the top with a spatula, then, cover it with a plastic wrap, and put it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut the chicken scrapple into slices.
- Over a frying pan or skillet, heat up the oil or butter over medium heat.
- Next, add in the scrapple, and fry slices on both sides until scrapples are golden brown.