- Pour milk into large saucepan, add the two cups of Sugar and cook over low flame, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until the milk boils.
- When it starts to boil, pour in the lime juice.
- The milk will curdle almost instantaneously and you should use the spoon to break large curds into smaller ones.
- Add the cloves and let the mixture simmer slowly, until you have very little liquid left and the curds turn a golden color.
- Let cool and refrigerate.
- Serve it in a beautiful glass bowl!