Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Tort Dobos
- 10 eggs
- 7 oz / 200 g confectioner's sugar
- 4 oz / 120 g fine flour
- grated peel and juice from 1 lemon
- Beat the yolks with the sugar, peel and juice from 1 lemon until creamy.
- Gradually add the whipped egg whites and flour, gently mixing.
- Make 10 very thin (like a knife's edge) sheets from the resulting batter.
- Bake in a buttered rectangular baking pan.
- When all the sheets are baked and cold, spread cream on them, lay one on top of the other and glaze with caramelized sugar or the same cream as the one used for filling.