This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Welters Estate in Azle, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 pounds yellow onions
- cooking spray as needed
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Halve and slice onions.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat cook onions in oil for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.