Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Welters Estate in Azle, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 pounds yellow onions
- cooking spray as needed
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Halve and slice onions.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray.
- Over medium heat cook onions in oil for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper.