Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 1 hr min
- Total Time: 1 hr 30 min
- Makes: 16 servings
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) cake mix, any flavor
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed
- 6 Nutter Butter peanut butter sandwich cookies
- 6 Nilla wafers
- 2 chewy fruit snack rolls
- decorating gel
- ½ cup Baker's Angel Flake coconut
- food coloring
- ¼ cup jelly beans
- Prepare cake batter and bake in 13x9-inch baking pan as directed on package.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert onto wire rack; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, pour milk into medium bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping; cover.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until thickened.
- Transfer cake to cake board or tray.
- Arrange peanut butter cookies, side-by-side, down center of cake to resemble six bodies laying next to each other in a bed.
- Spread pudding mixture onto top and sides of cake, completely covering cookies and cake.
- Gently press fruit rolls into pudding on sides of cake to resemble a bed skirt.
- Place 1 wafer at one end of each body for the head.
- Use decorating gel to draw the eyes, nose and mouth on each wafer.
- Tint coconut with food coloring; sprinkle at top of each wafer for the hair.
- Add jelly beans as desired to top of cake to resemble a polka-dotted blanket.
- Store in refrigerator.