Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ cup butterscotch chips (which is ½ of a 6 ounce package)
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- ¾ cup flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup nuts
- Melt butterscotch chips and butter or margarine in a 3 quart saucepan.
- Stir constantly.
- When melted remove from heat and cool to lukewarm.
- Then add flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, vanilla and an egg.
- Stir well until completely blended then add the marshmallows, chocolate chips and nuts.
- After completely mixed, spread into a greased 9 inch square pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes.