Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
General Tips Edit
- Actually thinking of snacks as hors d'oeuvres - rather than desserts ~ will open up a whole new way of looking at this category.
- Hint: use cucumber "coins" instead of crackers.
- When cutting up with kids, have your children help you cut up green onions, parsley, lettuce, cheese slices, fruit, etc., using a scissors instead of a knife. Using a scissors helps coordination (yes!) and keeps them busy for a long time!
Any of the following Edit
- blend shortening with cottage cheese. (A blender or baby food grinder will give you a smoother consistency than whipping with a fork)
- Add garlic powder to taste.
- Refrigerate in a covered container.
Other Dips and Snacks Edit
Other quick dippies that make up in small quantities: