Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's a really impressive dish with hardly no fuss. Your guests will love it!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces brie cheese, quartered
- 8 tablespoons apricot preserves
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Gently pound chicken to ¼ inch thickness.
- Heat olive oil, cook and brown the chicken on both sides for 10 minutes.
- Place in baking dish.
- Top each piece with a quarter of the brie and 2 t of the preserves.
- Sprinkle with the almonds.
- Bake at 400°F for about 8 minutes, until cheese melts and chicken is done.