Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 3/4 lb. Ground meat
- 2 eggs
- 3 tb soy sauce
- 3 tb sherry
- 1 ts Grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 ts white pepper
- 2 tb sesame oil
- 3 Chopped little green onions
- 2 tb corn starch
- 4 tb Chopped Water chestnut
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 ts Red chile sauce with garlic
- 2 ts Spicy brown bean sauce
- 3 ts Hosin sauce
- 1 ts Grated orange peel
- 1 pk Wonton skins
- Mix meat with eggs, soy sauce, sheery, ginger, seasame oil and white pepper in a large bowl.
- Separate mix into four equal parts. For each part, add one of the EXTRA condiments—mix well.
- Divide the contents of the bowl into four equal parts and mix in the chilli sauce, bean sauce, hosin sauce, and grated orange peel.
- Arrange the dumplings into their shape and stuff with contents.
- Steam the dumplings on a rack for approx. 25 minutes.