Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I obtained this recipe from an estate sale when I purchased the family collection from the Monsey Estate in Crandall, Texas in 1991.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound salmon fillets cooked and flaked
- 1 cup chopped peeled cucumber, seeds discarded
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 ripe tomato
- 4 croissants split and toasted
- Place salmon in medium bowl then add cucumber and stir to mix.
- In small bowl stir mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together then blend in salmon mixture.
- Cut tomato into 8 slices.
- Arrange salmon salad and 2 tomato slices between each croissant.