Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From my Aunt Maggie’s Collection. This was marked as a family favorite. Dated 1944.
- 1/4-cup warm water
- 1 packet dry yeast
- 1-cup cottage cheese, warm
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon minced Onion
- 1-tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 1/4-teaspoon baking soda
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- Place all ingredients together and mix well.
- Let rise in warm place for 45 minutes.
- Knead down into a ball.
- Place in well greased round casseroles.
- Let rise again and bake at 350 for 35 minutes.