Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Public Health, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- 4 x 3-4 ounce pork cutlets, ¼" thick
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard (Dijon or stoneground)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard, lemon juice and dill weed.
- In a large heavy skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Brush cutlets on both sides with mustard sauce; cook quickly until browned on both sides, turning once.
- Serve hot.