- Cook beans in boiling salted water until tender, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in flour and horseradish if using, and stir constantly 1 minute.
- Gradually whisk in milk.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 1 to 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in dill and pour sauce over beans.
- Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.