Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 1/2 cups plain 2% fat soymilk
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- Remainder of silken tofu (8.3 oz.)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 3 Tbs. whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tbs. dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
2. Place tofu, soymilk, garlic and scallions in food processor, and process. Add flour, yeast, dill and liquid aminos, and blend until smooth. Pour into saucepan, and bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, and set aside for 15 minutes. Sauce will thicken as it sits.