Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ Tbsp soft butter
- 1½ Tbsp flour
- 1 cup of milk or water or stock
- 1½ tsp good vinegar
- ½ tsp sugar
- 1 tsp fresh dill chopped
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Make a basic cream sauce.
- Start by melting the butter in a saucepan.
- Sprinkle the flour over the butter, stir and cook until the mixture foams up.
- Do not let it brown.
- Stir in the milk, water or stock and cook stirring so no lumps form.
- When thickened, stir in vinegar, sugar, fresh dill and salt.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.