Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 pounds 4-inch cucumbers
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 cup salt
- 3 tablespoons dried dill weed
- Scrub cucumbers.
- Place a layer of dill on bottom of a large ceramic bowl or crock.Cover with half the cucumbers. Add another layer of dill, then the remaining cucumbers. Add garlic. Top with a final layer of dill.
- Mix vinegar, water, and salt. Pour over dill and cucumbers. Add more water, if needed, to cover completely.
- Cover bowl with a china plate to hold pickles under the brine. Let stand in a cool place 4 days.
- Seal in sterilised jars.