Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Puckett Estate in Irving, Texas in 1990.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- 1 bunch dill chopped finely
- ¼ cup black olives pitted and sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper flakes
- poppy and sesame seeds
- Except for one egg yolk and seeds mix all the ingredients well.
- Using your hands make small balls of dough and place them on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush them with egg yolk and sprinkle seeds on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for 45 minutes.