Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Serves 2
- ½ cup grated cheese (cheddar, jack, havarti, Swiss)
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- cucumber slices
- red or green leaf lettuce, or salad mix
- Mix the grated cheese, cottage cheese and dill weed together.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with cucumber slices and greens on your favorite fresh bread.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (145 g-wt.):
- 160 calories (90 from fat) | 10g total fat | 6g saturated fat | 14g protein | 3g total carbohydrate (0g dietary fiber, 3g sugar) | 30mg cholesterol | 410mg sodium