Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 small chicken breasts, boneless, skinned
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp dill weed, dried
- ¼ tsp ground pepper, coarsely
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cut each breast into two pieces; put pieces on a wooden cutting board and pound them with a meat mallet or the side of a rolling until ½" thick.
- Heat margarine in a large frying pan; add garlic and cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Brown chicken pieces 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer chicken to a 1 ½-quart shallow casserole.
- Put the wine, the water, mustard, dill weed, salt and pepper into the frying pan.
- Bring to a boil and cook 1 minute.
- Pour over chicken in casserole.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Add parsley; baste the chicken with the sauce and cook 5 more minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 223 | cho: 2g | pro: 27 | fat: 9g | sod: 235 | cho: 73
- Food exchanges: 4 lean meat
- Low-sodium diets: omit salt