Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Ursula Taylor
- Yield: 20 servings - 1¼ cups
- ½ cup firmly packed cocoa powder
- 1¼ cup cold water
- ¼ tsp salt
- sugar substitute equal to ½ cup sugar 
- 2½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp chocolate extract - optional 
- Mix cocoa, water and salt in a heavy saucepan until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, and simmer gently, stirring constantly for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat; let cool 10 minutes.
- Add sweetener and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour into a jar, cover, and store in refrigerator.
- Stir in jar before measuring to use.
Nutritional information Edit
Per 1 tbsp serving:
- Cho 2g | pro 1g | fat 0g | fiber 0.1g | sodium 25mg | chol 0mg
- Food exchanges: up to 2 tbsp may be considered "free". If ¼ cup is used - count as 1 vegetable exchange or ½ fruit exchange.
- Low sodium diets: omit salt from recipe.