Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This one I got from the back of a Velveeta box many years ago. I make at least 12 variations of this dip and always have ingredients on hand to throw it together if friends stop by. I can’t get enough. Date unknown. One addicted cat..lol
- 1 pound veleveeta Cheese
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons dried taco seasoning
- 1 can hot rotel tomatoes
- ½ pound ground hot Sausage, cooked and drained
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Mix all ingredients except cilantro together and cook over double boiler at low heat until everything is melted.
- Before serving, sprinkle chopped cilantro on top.