If you love Beef tips you will love this recipe, the aroma is mouthwatering.have been making this recipe for years and it is one of my favorites.comfort food at its best.
- 1 rump roast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 package Lipton onion soup mix
- salt and black pepper
- bay leaves
- 1½ cups water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Trim roast and cut into bitesize chunks.
- In large pot brown meat in oil,tossing until all meat is browned.
- The meat will have a broth after browning so to that add the other ingredients and simmer until tender but not falling apart. Bay leaf is very important. Don't leave it out.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Thicken with flour and water mixed to a semi thick paste.
- Ready to serve