A rum drink.
- Contributed by The Bartending School
- Dip rim of chilled glass in warm white chocolate ganache.
- Combine ingredients in a shaker glass filled with ice.
- Shake to blend.
- Strain and serve in glass with ganache rim.
- Ganache refers to a smooth mixture of chopped chocolate and heavy cream.
- To make ganache, put chocolate (8 oz semisweet chocolate, cut into small pieces) in a medium stainless steel bowl.
- Heat the cream (¾ cup heavy whipping cream) and butter (2 tbsp, unsalted) in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour the boiling cream over the chocolate and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir with a whisk until smooth.
- If desired, add liqueur (1 tbsp cognac or brandy).