Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Wagner Estate in Wichita Falls, Texas in 1990. Date and source unknown.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups raisins
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons liquid sweetener
- 3/4 cup cooking oil
- 1-teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2-teaspoon nutmeg
- 1-teaspoon vanilla
- Cook raisins in water until water is gone.
- Add the applesauce, eggs, sweetener and oil and mix well.
- Blend in the other ingredients, which have been sifted together.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour into greased and floured pans, preferably loaf pans.
- Bake in 350 oven for 1 hour.