Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- ½ cup instant dry milk
- ⅓ cup cold water
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup equivalent sugar substitute
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Combine dry milk and water and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Beat at high speed for 4 minutes.
- Add lemon juice to whipped milk and beat at high speed for 4minutes.
- Stir sugar and sugar substitute together and add gradually to the whipped milk while it is being beaten.
- Add vanilla to whipped topping and refrigerate until used.
- Can be spread on top of pies or used as a garnish for pies, puddings, or gelatins.
- It should be prepared as close to serving time as possible since it loses volume after a period of time.
Nutritional information Edit
1 Serving = 2t Exchanges = Free (⅓ cup is 1 Veg Exchange) Calories=12.